Blueprint for Creating Community and Building Relationships with Reluctant Learners Online
- How do we develop relationships with learners in an online learning community so they feel connected and supported? How do we minimize the distance in distance learning so every learner feels like a valued part of our classroom and program? Learn how to foster psychological accountability and psychological relatability and promote psychological safety so reluctant learners feel comfortable engaging and participating in online classes.
- Describe and identify at least 5 different interaction vehicles to use in a synchronous live learning session to facilitate learner interaction and participation.
- Delivery strategies for creating community and building authentic relationships with online learners, the ARENA method.
- Identify first steps of implementation and create a plan for implementation.
- Jan 26th: Live Session 10:00 to 1 :00 CST
- Feb 3rd: Optional Coaching Session 2:00 to 3:00 CST
- 2-4 hours of self-paced online learning from Jan 26th to *Feb 5th (After the last week of the course, you will have a 2-week “grace period” to review any material or complete the course if you have fallen behind.)