Blueprint for Developing an Effective Online Program for At-Risk Learners
- Learn a program model and framework for creating effective online programs for at-risk learners. Discover how to combine asynchronous and live online instruction to foster community, meet learning objectives, and sustain engagement, progress and attendance. Includes a live workshop and coaching sessions.
- Describe and identify at least 8 design and delivery elements one should consider for designing online education for at-risk learners
- Learn the Hybrid model for synchronous and asynchronous online learning
- Identify and describe the cognitive laws of learning that support the hybrid model of learning
- Explore a design from a sample HSE online course