Mockingbird METHODOLOGY WORKSHOP
Teach Your Best Lesson!
Welcome to the Mockingbird Methodology Introductory Workshop!
In this introductory workshop, you will explore the instructional strategies of master educators. *The Mockingbird Methodology is a responsive teaching approach that meets the biopsychosocial needs of vulnerable learners. The research-based approach organizes strategies of Master Educators into 4 categories of teaching, strategies that make learning:
2) psychologically safe,
4) and socially non-threatening.
The 2-day workshop focuses on instructional habits in each of the 4 areas.
Participants explore the WHAT, WHY, and HOW for strategies and engage in an experiential learning experience that provides a model for the methodology approach.
DATE and TIME:
- January 28-29
- 9:00 to 4:00 (lunch on your own)
- Location of Training: Branch Hall 105
- Who to contact with questions: Olga Contreras email@example.com 229-392-4519
- Program Directors
- Workforce Development Specialists
- Instructional Coaches